Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Anyone else watching the stream?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Yeah. But the two hosts make me want to slit my throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Mycroft H wrote: »
    Anyone else watching the stream?

178076-thumbs_up.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I don't think they are that annoying. The cosplay costumes were pretty cool.

I'd like the nucka cola caps.

• Advertisement

Nowhere near as bad as this guy:

IAKa71I.png

Could not stand him personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

feck off doom.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I wish they cut out all the bloody waffle at these things. Say the game's name, release date and then show a damn video. That's pretty much what every one is after. No one gives a shít about some ten minute speech about how amazing the game is gonna be.

Mycroft H wrote: »
    feck off doom.

I'll finally get my beta access to it that I gained from Wolfenstein The New Order lol

• Advertisement

actually I take that back, that looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I think they are keeping the best for last. Damn you I want to get some sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Has Fallout featured on the Bethesda stream yet? Just remembered it was on tonight and not tomorrow.

Not yet. It'll close out the show. Here's the best stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KApp699WdE

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

About bloody time.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOO! :D

About bloody time.

Well, they're hardly going to open with Fallout and close with Battlecry or Elder Scrolls Online

Well, they're hardly going to open with Fallout and close with Battlecry or Elder Scrolls Online

I know but a man can dream.

****ing buzzing for this!

Some of the concept art looks amazing.

• Advertisement

Some of the concept art looks amazing.

I hope there's an art book in a collector's editions.

Great, the first 6 hours of me playing this game is deciding what I'll look like.

Great, the first 6 hours of me playing this game is deciding what I'll look like.

Male or female? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

I'm betting "Darragh" isn't one of those thousand names. :pac:

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Male or female? :D

I'm sure I'll change back and forth about a dozen times before I decide. Then once I confirm immediately change my mind and restart the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Wow, the detail....

I've never bought a collectors edition because I think they're stupid but I'd stab my own mother for a pip boy.

Oh that's it I'm definitely getting the collectors edition! ****ing niiiice! :D

Disappointed there is no windows version of the app. I'm thinking of switching to Windows phone. To be expected though.

• Advertisement

The shelter app looks cool, I hope they don't ruin it with micro transactions like a lot of apps. Edit: no internet connection needed, no paywalls. Suh-weet.

Advertisement