Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mcgregor v cole miller

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Should be some serious buzz around the place for this!

McGregor by TKO in Round 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭amkin25

Should be an easy win for conor though, i wouldnt a went for this match-up myself i dont rate miller too highly but its not an ideal choice given that he is a fair bit taller than conor hopefully he doesnt get caught in any submission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Looks like "Man Cave" from entertainment.ie have the exclusive on this :pac:

All else I can find is this which just states that Miller expects the fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

amkin25 wrote: »
    Should be an easy win for conor though, i wouldnt a went for this match-up myself i dont rate miller too highly but its not an ideal choice given that he is a fair bit taller than conor hopefully he doesnt get caught in any submission.

Dunno about easy win, miller has a good ground game, and this is Conor's weakness - having said that his graplling has come a long way and I don't even seen him being taken down let alone controlled for long there. His footwork and striking are so good and he's some athlete.

I suspect a 2nd round finish too.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭SevereMMA

From John Kavanagh today, article - http://severemma.com/2014/04/john-kavanagh-talks-mcgregors-recovery-and-gunnars-next-opponent/

“He’s exceeding expectations with his recovery. There is one more formal test he has to take for the UFC, but that shouldn’t be an issue.

“He had his first jiu jitsu training session this week and it went brilliantly. He’s moving very well and the knee seems to very stable.”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I'm locking this as it's not confirmed, and there's already a UFC Dublin thread AND a Conor McGregor thread. No need for a 3rd one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement