Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearse Street Bikes

Options
  • 23-11-2013 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I'm going to be in Pearse street Dart Station early tomorrow morning and will be leaving my bike there for most of the day- I hear there's secure bike parking available in the station- I've been there a good bit and never seen evidence of this!

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
    Icedtea

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,786 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

icedtea wrote: »
    I'm going to be in Pearse street Dart Station early tomorrow morning and will be leaving my bike there for most of the day- I hear there's secure bike parking available in the station- I've been there a good bit and never seen evidence of this!

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
    Icedtea

its on the northbound platform beside the ticket validators (top of the ramp).

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

loyatemu wrote: »
    its on the northbound platform beside the ticket validators (top of the ramp).

I think I know where you're talking about now- I must never have noticed it before!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,786 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I think I know where you're talking about now- I must never have noticed it before!
    Thanks

there's only parking for about 20 bikes, should be able to get a spot on a Sunday though (you could also take your bike with you, they're free on the Dart).

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

loyatemu wrote: »
    there's only parking for about 20 bikes, should be able to get a spot on a Sunday though (you could also take your bike with you, they're free on the Dart).

I'll be there very early so shouldn't be a problem. I can leave it in trinity either though so shouldn't have a problem, just like the idea that the parking in Pearse is undercover

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭the world wonders

I can leave it in trinity either though so shouldn't have a problem,
    Trinity is a notorious bike theft spot too....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

No worse than the rest of the city centre to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭dermo1990

It depends where in Trinity you park to be honest. A few friends have had their pride and joy robbed from outside the gym (facing the Dart station), but there are plenty of "safe" places to secure a bike there

Advertisement