Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a plumber in galway

Options
  • 16-06-2013 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi guys,

As the title says I am in need of a plumber in the Turloughmore/athenry area for a big enough job in a house I am purchasing.

I would appreciate a pm of plumbers people have used that are obviously good at what they do and are neat and tidy!

Thanks in advance!

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

JR6 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

As the title says I am in need of a plumber in the Turloughmore/athenry area for a big enough job in a house I am purchasing.

I would appreciate a pm of plumbers people have used that are obviously good at what they do and are neat and tidy!

Thanks in advance!

J

Are you just looking to get prices to negotiate house purchase, or are you looking for an implementor as well. Reason I ask, i have allready given 2 recommendations here on boards, that turned out be just pricing excercises....Ill PM 2 i know

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

tred wrote: »
    Are you just looking to get prices to negotiate house purchase, or are you looking for an implementor as well. Reason I ask, i have allready given 2 recommendations here on boards, that turned out be just pricing excercises....Ill PM 2 i know

No I have already purchased the house and I want to get a couple of quotes and I will be getting one of them to do the job as soon as possible.

Advertisement