Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acii Disco on ur Radio +++ More MK3 action this week....

Options
  • 08-03-2007 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

MARCHBLURBGRAPHIC-1.jpg

This week we welcome another MK3 action hero with resident of the fresh new night Dar Humphries gracing our precence and playing the final late night hours at this weeks Disco. Darren is no stranger to clubland and has played records all over Dublins fair city at various nights such as 12ten back in the day, McGruders, Mode and more recently 515 as well as at his own creation MK3 alongside Jay Grogan and Diggers in tribecca bar, nassau street. With a backround and early love for driving progressive sounds that stemed from an early infatuation with the now god like SASHA and partner in crime JOHN DIGWEED he has recently turned his hand to much tougher, chunkier, twisted electro bangers. Expect a delicately mixed bag of growlers from Dar with support on the night from resident Brian Cairns.

To come along free of charge to see Darren and Brian play this Saturday simply answer this question -

Who will play Acii Disco on Paddys day?

Mail all answers to alkeegan994@hotmail.com and Good Luck!

Also many thanks to Jay Grogan for last weeks soundtrack, really nice vibes with a cool crowd laying down some fr fr fr fresh moves! No pics to prove it im afraid as i left my camera at home!

But you can view past pics on out my space -

www.myspace.com/aciidisco

PLUS YOU CAN NOW HEAR ACII DISCO DJS ON YOUR RADIO EACH WEEK
    TUNE IN FRIDAYS 4pm - 7pm AND SUNDAY - 6pm - 9pm

FREQUENCY FM 94.9

Finally, dont forget that St Patricks day will see the return of the ever polular MIXED SALAD parties at McGruders Thomas Street. Heres the spiel -

It will be one year to the day on St Patricks day that the first ever indoor McGruders party took place, on the day over 600 people showed up for what was no doubt one of the most amazing parties i have ever had the pleasure of putting together! It was a real suprise to see so many people show up and even better to find out how well the inside of the venue worked for such events, we even had 2 international guests that day! Brilliant! Anyway this year the party will go ahead again with more in the way of local guests over 2 floors. We will be doing it a little different this time around and making some small changes to hopefully make it a much better day for everyone. I will be moving the DJs from the conservatory into the bar area to make the garden more accessable and i will be keeping the music in the bar as warm and as friendly as possible with DJs there playing anything from 80s classics to new chart hits and feel good party tunes for most of the day, i feel this will give the party something a little bit extra for the day thats in it! I mean who doesnt like getting pissed and making a complete tit of themselves while dancing to cheesy party tunes? Anyway the upstairs room will stay the same with a mash up of DJs from around Dublin. Expect a much tougher bag here with anything from house to breaks to techno taking place on the day! Doors will open at 1pm and Admission will be 10 euros. Music will stop at 10.30pm / 11.00pm with an after party in Acii Disco that night when Kriece returns! All in all i think it should be another really amazing party! I do hope some of you can make it down! The line up looks like this -

Downstairs Bar
    Conner Feeny
    Trev Radiator
    Lisa Moore
    Mardiva
    Jay Brwon
    Gav Feeny
    Nic James
    Dave O Loughlinn
    Mark Alton

Upstairs Club
    A.O
    Eddie Brennan
    Acii Disco DJs
    Philth
    Barry Redsetta
    Simon F
    Arveene
    Al Keegan

Acii Disco
    Every Saturday night at The HUB, Eustace st, Temple bar.
    House / Electro / Acid and Tech House
    Residents Al Keegan. Jonathan Woods. Brian Cairns. David Hargadon.
    We Like – Deep. Chuggy. Techy. Twisted. Groovy. Jackin. Pumpin.
    Visuals by Aron Dulla
    Doors 11.30 Adm e10./ e7 Student

Forthcoming – Kriece. Oleg Troshock. Rob Mooney. Perc

Advertisement