Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wine - in vino veritas

Options
  • 18-06-2004 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Folks! It's my first time on boards.ie so be gentle with me. Just wondering if anyone out there is interested in Wine? I'm a student and for my thesis I am doing a study of the Irish wine consumer...if you are interested in taking part please click on the link that is attached to this message. I wish I could say that there's a bottle of wine for everyone in the audience, but there ain't. I only have one week to get it finished so I would appreciate if you could fill it out as soon as you can. It will take less than 5 minutes of your time and would help me alot...so go on, do your good deed for the day!

please click on the link below

http://student.dcu.ie/~rousel2/index.html

thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

survey ID 322549

Just decided yesterday to blow my birthday money in Mitchell's on a few bottles.
    One to drink and two to keep.
    Going down there today to have a chat with Mr. Mitchell. Wooo-hooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Well, you could always offer one bottle of really nice wine as a prize...

Advertisement