Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webdesign Site Announcement

Options
  • 10-03-2014 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

A simple message, simply delivered - http://swag.ie/ - the website is still under construction.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

A single page Go Daddy Website Builder built page offering web design services...

Seriously???

Get some proper skills and experience together before even thinking of trying any venture like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Wamba

Have you seen some of the websites offering web design services in Ireland, and their quality? Those are people that are making a good side income from delivering a very simple product poorly. I could provide you with details in PM if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

This the second site you've posted here. Both are really bad quality and will damage someone's web presence. They are both 2 of the worst propositions I've come across recently.

There is nothing simple about web design, it involves hundreds of disciplines and skills. A web presence is not a simple product by any stretch.

Whatever you do, do not PM me.

I repeat this simple piece of advice: Get some proper skills and experience together before even thinking of trying any venture like this. As for the other site, stop doing things that are against the 3rd parties' terms and conditions.

Advertisement