Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

spare water tank - worth having?

Options
  • 16-06-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

We're replumbing the entire house with new heating and plumbing throughout. We have a 400 lr cylinder in the attic and a 200 lr water tank. I'm wondering if its worth have an additional 200 lr tank up there also. Plumber advising it but I'm not sure. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

Short answer is Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Linto

dpofloinn wrote: »
    Short answer is Yes

Even at €250?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Linto wrote: »
    Even at €250?

Sounds reasonable, Yes again.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭ccsolar

Linto wrote: »
    We're replumbing the entire house with new heating and plumbing throughout. We have a 400 lr cylinder in the attic and a 200 lr water tank. I'm wondering if its worth have an additional 200 lr tank up there also. Plumber advising it but I'm not sure. Any advice?

Yes
    €250 ? Does that include the tank?
    I hope so...
    Cc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

As long as its linked up properly to avoid stagnation.

Amazing how many aren't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Linto

ccsolar wrote: »
    Yes
    €250 ? Does that include the tank?
    I hope so...
    Cc

Yes, it does.

Advertisement