Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock/pier fishing sligo

Options
  • 22-06-2011 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am off on a sea charter on saturday from Rosses Point which I am really looking forward to. The thing is I will be staying in sligo town on Friday night an fancy abit of rock/pier fishing. Could anyone recommend a spot near sligo town. I was never a fan of beachcasting and would prefer some deeper water.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Hi all,
    I am off on a sea charter on saturday from Rosses Point which I am really looking forward to. The thing is I will be staying in sligo town on Friday night an fancy abit of rock/pier fishing. Could anyone recommend a spot near sligo town. I was never a fan of beachcasting and would prefer some deeper water.

Nearest place I can think of is Easkey but that's 40 mins drive others might do better.

Advertisement