Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lidl Espresso maker

Options
  • 21-05-2015 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭

Lidl are selling a 850W Espresso maker here.

Do you reckon it's worth the money? I'd like to get a machine, but I already have a Nespresso so the OH would kill me for cluttering up the kitchen! I also don't want spend too much on something I might only use on the weekends.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Looks nice n modern.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Nice looking machine, but why would you get it when you already have a Nespresso?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

I'd actually get it for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

I know they're two different stores and two different brands but if this is anything like the delta one from Aldi it is well worth the money.
    I'm actually thinking about getting it for home and selling on my Panasonic bean to cup as i have the Aldi one in work.

Advertisement