Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair.com teething trouble

• 25-02-2008 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭

The site has been back since yesterday evening, a day early.

They should have waited. The booking engine doesn't seem to be coping too well. :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Slow alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

not just the booking engine, the front page is taking an age to load

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

Ryanair.com Update

The new Ryanair.com website is now up and running. However, due to phenomenal demand some customers are experiencing some delays during the booking process. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible and ask that customers bear with us during this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

I was quoted a fare of 0 euro for a return flight to Berlin in April,
    have been trying to buy it for the last 2.5 hours.
    Hpoefully that fare quote wasn't an error!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,488 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

dobsdave wrote: »
    I was quoted a fare of 0 euro for a return flight to Berlin in April,
    have been trying to buy it for the last 2.5 hours.
    Hpoefully that fare quote wasn't an error!

That'll prob go up to like 20 odd euro or something after charges are placed. Just got single flights to eindhoven there, it says €0, but next page gives full price.

Also, if ya click the flight, wait a second, the price comes up in full. Seems better anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Having awlful trouble again today with it. Who in the hell did Micka get to do the upgrade. Its rubbish. Bring back the old site:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

What f*ck up! It'll get fixed once they cop on they're not selling any flights. And the 1p sale starts at midday. Bad news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The 'Find Cheap Flights' option seems to have disappeared, or has it moved elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭emkey

I was looking for it on the site map. Seems to be gone completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭smellyanus

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the site was closed as punishment for advertising fares exclusive of taxes (even though ryaniar claimed it was to update the site)?
    Ever since it re-opened its the same thing though.
    My €5 flight to cork with no hidden extras still would cost €66 for two people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭lost marbles

tried to book flights and looks like the booking part of the site is totally gone down now page just keeps coming up errors :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Finally got my flight booked!!

On Aer Lingus :D

i booked two tickets on Wednesday. i took me some time but was cheap enough (10e one way) so worth it.
    to my great surprise when i got a confirmation email the names and dates on the ticket were different than what i typed. i was panicked.
    but when i logged on the website to view the booking everything was ok.
    bizarre...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Booked a flight from Dub to Liverpool today. 20 euro return. No probs with website. Thank you Micko.

Gotta love RYANAIR

"Find Cheap Flights" is definitely gone of the site. They replaced it with "My dates are flexible", which is not as good option as one before.

Advertisement