Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doritos 300g Bag €1.60 Tesco

• 21-12-2010 2:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

As per title, picked these up in Clare Hall.

The 200g bag is currently on offer at 2 for €4, working out at €2 each but I found the 300g bag at only €1.60.

Great to have a few bags put away for when people call in.

A bargain find......

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

A decimal point in the right place makes all the difference... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

€160 better get me an awfully tasty bag of Doritos!! lol

Seriously though, I'd recommend you contact a mod to have the price in the title amended. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Zaph wrote: »
    A decimal point in the right place makes all the difference... ;)

Instead of thanks-whoring, why don't you just correct the error, considering you have the ability to do so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Would anyone click the thread if it weren't for the typo? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,035 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Fixed it pedants!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Instead of thanks-whoring, why don't you just correct the error, considering you have the ability to do so?

Surely you can only do so in a forum you actually mod?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Get 2x avocados, 1 x chilli pepper diced. red onion diced, cherry tomatoes diced, couple cloves of diced garlic, juice of half a lime or so, salt and pepper to taste, mash it all in a bowl. Mmmm. non store bought guacamole to go with yer bargain.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

One of the other things I have the ability to do is to remove the thanks, which I have just done, lest I be accused of thanks-whoring rather than simply engaging in some rather mild jesting. I trust this meets with your approval?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭mckildare

Awesome, definitely going to pick up several of these :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭ixtlan

1.79 for this 300g bag in Mahonpoint, Cork, away from the main crisps section, facing the electronics. Still a good deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

They were marked €1.74 or something like that in Tesco Merrion, but scan as €1.60, so happy days. Already have 2 bags of 150gr or whatever size they are from Lidl, but this was too good value to pass up. Would have bought more, but I'm on the bus today.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gregsor

M&S also have their Nachos on special all flavours BOGOF and they range from E1.19-1.99 i think they're 175gr bags,very tasty corn chips.
    I find the Doritos an overkill on flavour especially if you have a salsa dip with them.
    M&S dips are also BOGOF but hey why not make some as above :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Trevord

Only 300g Cool Original flavour was selling at 1.60 in Tesco Wilton this evening. Chilli flavour 300g was usual price.

2 for 4 euro on the 200g bags alright - but that's not much of a discount.

Advertisement