Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inkredible Ink Ashbourne

Options
  • 13-01-2015 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Thinking about getting a tattoo here so just wondering if any one has any experience with this shop or Marcin who is one of the tattoo artists.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 BigBadDom

Thinking about getting a tattoo here so just wondering if any one has any experience with this shop or Marcin who is one of the tattoo artists.
    I had something done there recently and I have to say, both the service and results were top notch. I found them more professional and attentive than my last visit to one of the more established Dublin City Centre tattoo studios.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Periwinkle!

Thanks for the reply. Ya I've started getting a piece done there. Place is clean and the staff are friendly. Marcin is very precise with his work and I'm very happy with the tattoo so far. Two more sessions to go with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 BigBadDom

Thanks for the reply. Ya I've started getting a piece done there. Place is clean and the staff are friendly. Marcin is very precise with his work and I'm very happy with the tattoo so far. Two more sessions to go with him.

Nice fella too. He's very chilled. He really took his time, which was fine by me. I think you know a good artist when you are already thinking of another tatt after a few days! The thing about a good artist is no matter where you are, people will travel to see you. Louis Malloy is an example, world famous and all from a shop on typical high street in Greater Manchester. I hope the shop goes well for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Are you both still happy with the work done in Inkredible Ink? Looking to get my first job done next week.

Advertisement