Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming issue

Options
  • 23-05-2011 2:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi guys not sure if this is the right place but a friend of mine is suffering from stunted growth and his mobility is limited. He was hoping to find a game that could ensure he gets more exercise, he loves his PS3 but wants something which will keep him active. I bought him a wii but he has difficulty reaching all the functions on the controls and tends to get frustrated.

If anyone has any solutions it would be greatly appreciated and I understand if some find it strange as it is a unique problem as such.

Thanks folks, much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This thread was moved from another forum. Just giving it a bump to the front page....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Possibly the "Playstation Move".. although you mention that he has trouble reaching the controls on the wii? He may have problems with the move controller too as its a similiar setup (controller layout wise).

http://us.playstation.com/ps3/playstation-move/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

XBox Kinect?

no controls at all

although cant vouch for it, as I have never used one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Auvers wrote: »
    XBox Kinect?

Depends on the mobility issues that the OP mentioned. You need to move a lot when playing the Kinect.

Advertisement