Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please! Which Tattoo Studio??

Options
  • 12-01-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Folks
    My bf been talking about wanting a tattoo of (armband of sorts), his birthday coming up and I want to get him a gift voucher for a tattoo, Ive been doing a bit of research online and like the look of Zulu & Skin city.... anyone have any recommendations??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Without more info, Zulu or Skin City are both fine shops. If you have any more details it might be possible to give a better recommendation but it doesn't sound like you need anything other than a decent shop so both shops would fit the criteria.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jellyfrogs

Have only been to Zulu tattoo so can't speak for skin city , but I wouldn't go past Zulu tattoo .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Wasn't happy with work from Zulu.

Would not go back there or recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Cygil

If it's a tribal kind of thing he's looking for, Maja in Atattooed in Bray is very good at that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Xander81

My friend had been in Zulu, and it looked great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement