Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artist Recommendation - realistic bird tattoo

Options
  • 12-01-2015 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

I've been thinking for a few years about what my first tattoo will be and have decided on two, eventually, of my two birds, to go on my upper arm.

I'm worried about fading and blurriness so would love a recommendation from someone who has a tattoo a few years old - a touch up every 5 years I would be okay with.

I've never been tattooed so I don't know if having a small outline would help prevent fading? For my second tattoo the bird is darker and more vibrant so perhaps that won't be necessary.

Ink Factory is having a visiting artist in March who has some birds but not sure if I should go for him for a first tattoo.

(I've a fair few piercings so I'm not new to body mods and I understand the tattoo probably will need a touch up, especially the newer realism and watercolour styles. Please correct me if I'm wrong). Ideally I'm based in Dublin so would like to get it here but if I have to travel to get what I want I will
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement