Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brady Games iPad strategy guides?

Options
  • 24-05-2011 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

Just wondered if anyone has used one of these apps before? Seems like a steal at €2.39 over a full price paper guide book.

Any comments or tips? I'm thinking of buying this one for my iPad.

LA Noire app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

never got this whole strategy guide thing... would you not just use the internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Or in a more shocking twist, just play the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Wossack wrote: »
    never got this whole strategy guide thing... would you not just use the internet?

Hence I was asking if it's worth the €2.39. I was thinking rather than the app being a glorified eBook that it might have some interactive elements.

For €2.39 it's not too much to pay I think. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Maybe for an RPG but a lot of the uniqueness of LA Noire would be lost using a strategy guide!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Maybe for an RPG but a lot of the uniqueness of LA Noire would be lost using a strategy guide!

True. I guess I'm more wondering about anyone that's used these apps before and how different (if at all) they are to the print versions.

Looking at the app page it looks like it has links to the R* social club, Twitter feeds etc. Wondering if there's any more to the app anyone might care to share?

• Advertisement
Advertisement