Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Settimg up a cam.

Options
  • 08-05-2015 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

I am setting up an always on webcam and want to find out information on the best way to set up one. It is for a church and will have to be as cheap as possible. What is the best camera to buy and what is the best software to use? I want to be able to be able to embed it on a website I I have. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Unless your site is very quiet(no more than 1-2 people ever at one time) then you'll need to use a streaming provider. This probably wont be free.

Also you'll want to be sure the church has enough upstream bandwidth to operate the camera, and an unlimited package.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

I am setting up an always on webcam and want to find out information on the best way to set up one. It is for a church and will have to be as cheap as possible. What is the best camera to buy and what is the best software to use? I want to be able to be able to embed it on a website I I have. Any help would be great.

http://www.churchservices.tv/

Advertisement