Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retile and replace bathroom furniture? Recommendations?

Options
  • 25-03-2014 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭

My bathroom tiles are falling apart after a plumbing fixit job last year and the units could also do with replacing as they are very shabby and cheap looking so basically I'm looking to retile and install new bath (with shower), sink and toilet units.

Has anyone had their bathroom done recently and can recommend someone trustworthy who will carry out a professional job at a decent price? It's a small bathroom and I'm not looking to relocate any of the furniture/piping.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

I know Paul Murray, He does exactly this type of work and his work is to a very high standard ...

PM Maintenance
    21 Meadow Brook Park
    Baldoyle
    Dublin13

Mobile: 087 618 2826

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I got my bathroom done. Very reasonable - and I got some pipework moved etc.

i cannot remember for the life of me what the name of the guy is but his showroom is here:
    In the industrial estate where Powercity/Des Kelly is. Coolmine Industrial estate??
    Just at the entrance to it (the entrance near Molloy's spar etc - not coolmine fires station)
    Beside the chipper and bikram studio

I'll post some pics for you

Edit.
    Ah! This guy - Mark
    http://www.bathroom-design.ie/contactus.php

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Pics

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

thanks amdublin, they look like the real deal! - might pop in there at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vistamar

Hi all,

I'm a newbie on boards.ie so please bear with me.

I've been looking for a hydro bath but so far have had no luck with the size 1600x700 here.
    It's a small bathroom & this size bath would just about fit.

I've seen online that bathrooms.com, uk based, have this size and they have told me they deliver to Ireland.
    They also have a sink (with press) & loo which I like and seems quite a bit cheaper than here.
    I'm a bit concerned about ordering from the uk re condition on arrival & after sales service, so it might delay the fitting.

Has anyone ordered from bathrooms.com and were you happy with the products?

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement