Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first time tomorrow night.

Options
  • 15-07-2012 9:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

So I will cease to be a virgin in less than 24 hours.

I am really nervous tbh.I have quite a tight foreskin and I am scared I will hurt my penis.Over the last few months I have done stretching exercises which has loosened it to an extent.I have experience from masturbating and I have experimented on animals like most people.

But still,I am nervous.

Any tips or advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭eug87

I am really nervous tbh.I have quite a tight foreskin and I am scared I will hurt my penis.Over the last few months I have done stretching exercises which has loosened it to an extent.I have experience from masturbating and I have experimented on animals like most people.

But still,I am nervous.

You should be animal in the Sack you shouldn't be nervous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

I have experimented on animals like most people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Most people don't experiment on animals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

But still,I am nervous.

You'll be grand, give it shots. Nothing anyone can tell you here that will be practical.. Just practice, have fun and enjoy! It will take a while before you find a position that suits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Most people don't experiment on animals

Most people aren't annoying, unfunny re-reg trolls either

Banned

Cheers

DrG

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement