Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how to protect my assets from females

• 14-05-2012 10:18pm
    Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hello, I am building a house in a nice area. This makes me very popular among women who have heard of this project. The question is how do I protect my house against a woman if I get together with her and a separation occurs? Should I make a woman sign some sort of rent agreement before I let her move in to my newly built house or what other options do I have?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

I'd hire a private detective to run a full background check on any potential suiters, then after you've decided which one is worthy and possibly wealthy don't agree to live with her unless its in her house, and if you do eventually propose get a pre-nup well in advance of ceremony..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Jesus dude that's a terrible attitude.

I would imagine some pre-nuptial agreement could 'protect' your house, but I can't see who would get taken in with that kind of thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Just don't get married. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭Invader_Zimmy

I would love somebody to love but my assets are very important to me as I have spent my whole adult life accumulating capital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

if you want legal advice then talk to a solicitor, not random strangers on the Internet.

thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement