Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lying to keep a woman in anticipation.

Options
  • 05-03-2012 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

First of all this isn't a PI because I'm very much over this.. I'm just curious about something that happened last year.

I was on the receiving end of lies and empty promises from a man. I can only come to the conclusion that he lied to keep me in anticipation waiting for him (but it backfired because I became thick) or there could be any other reason , nobody knows. Either way I was lied to and he was too utterly spineless to come clean and lied more to cover up the lies he already told.

Nothing sat right with me and this resulted in a dose of paranoia and depression. (doing good now, thank god)!.

Has anybody here ever carried on like this with empty promises? If so, why?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Its just some guy being a dick.

don't see the point in bull****!t like that myself so don't partake in it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

sometimes people lie/play games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

To be honest, I think the Gentlemen's Club is a weird place to be asking that question. It implies that only men are capable of such dark deeds! Women are well able to lie too!!

What were the lies?

I genuinely see no point in being anything but honest about myself to people - I have my flaws, some big ones, some small ones, but everyone does. If you pretend to be someone else to get anyone else's attention - be they male or female - you're going to get caught out somehow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

There is no group think when it comes to men OP,you were just unlucky and met a dick.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement