Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Minding Day Care

Options
  • 13-07-2010 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Anyone know of kind person who would mind old pet during day in their (minder's) home? Limerick area, not everyday, just occassionally

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

try this place http://www.whiskersnpaws.ie/

haven't tried it myself yet, but definitely will be in the future, ive heard some good things about her!!

EDIT: i just noticed you wanted the dog minded in the minders home, Im not sure if she does that, but you could always ask!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 goosebear

Thanks for your reply, ya she needs constant company,poor pet is quite blind and deaf and just likes a human around (my fault). Wouldn't be enough for someone to just call, she's no trouble but I hate leaving her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

no problem, poor old thing, bless her!! Would you consider maybe getting another dog to keep her company? I know you mentioned human contact, but you could try things like maybe leaving the radio on, or the tv, and then have someone drop in on her a couple times a week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

What kind of animal is it?

I'm in Limerick and I'm unemployed so am home during the day. Would maybe be able to do it if you're still stuck.

Advertisement