Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Probably not Funny, (Although the Poster probably thought it was) so didn't post it it YLYL.

Apparently, A passenger posted this on Facebook right before he boarded Malaysia Airlines MH17. It reads "If it disappears, this is what it looks like."

fvGcpkS.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Someone please show me the funny.
    bnt wrote: »
    Reign is a dramatised version of the life of Mary, Queen of Scots, starting on RTE2 tonight. This is the listing on tvguide.co.uk:

315161.png

ken wrote: »
    Someone please show me the funny.
    The picture doesn’t match the text.

The picture doesn’t match the text.

But it's not funny. On UPC they have a generic background pic on the tv guide.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I saw it slightly differently (and in a more sinister/ironic way...): some people believe that the universe is ruled by giant lizards/reptilians... so having some sort of reptile (Iguana? Chameleon? Komodo Dragon? Whatever that was), with Reign as a superimposed title, takes on a whole new meaning (at least, that's how I saw it).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

New Home wrote: »
    some people believe that the universe is ruled by giant lizards/reptilians
    Do they? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Do they? :pac:

Yep, David Icke for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

David Icke

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

David Icke
    How did reading about David Icke and alien control lead me to scientology vids on youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    How did reading about David Icke and alien control lead me to scientology vids on youtube?

Mind control.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Thwip! wrote: »
    10491084_918257491524157_1234798312256194051_n.jpg?oh=5dc2d2f5d8c0c97907d395a2711f4cb8&oe=5452D72E&__gda__=1413784726_0c69848a37b622b67ffbf86c56d1a56a

The Original

David Hasselhoff - Hooked on a Feeling

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

The Original

If you think that's "The Original", you're sorely mistaken.
    The song was already 31 years old when Hasselhoff covered it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

What's the polandball with the trains about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,214 ✭✭✭emo72

No idea either. Someone help us out please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Am I the only one who hates those round flag-people memes? Just don't find them funny whatsoever.
    Also, what's the deal with having pictures with foreign words in them? It's not funny if you can't understand it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Am I the only one who hates those round flag-people memes? Just don't find them funny whatsoever.
    Also, what's the deal with having pictures with foreign words in them? It's not funny if you can't understand it!
    Pyramids were built by aliens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Omackeral wrote: »

d1ce9374a870e52ced2d159070e68bc9.jpg

Why is this funny?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Owryan wrote: »
    Why is this funny?

The flag shadow looks like the podium's shadow, which makes it look like it's floating. Not particularly funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

The flag shadow looks like the podium's shadow, which makes it look like it's floating. Not particularly funny.

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Where's the new photoshop thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

you know, you probably are the only one.
    ;)

I think they're great, but no idea what the train one is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,296 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Where's the new photoshop thread?

Hmm... there were no suggestions when I went to do it on Sunday. I can either throw a new one up later today, or leave it til next week and use all the suggestions. What do ye all reckon?

Sure lets have a new thread. I'm bored in work... :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

emo72 wrote: »
    No idea either. Someone help us out please.

After a quick Google, it appears there's a ban on pig imports from Ukraine to Belarus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,214 ✭✭✭emo72

After a quick Google, it appears there's a ban on pig imports from Ukraine to Belarus.

well that was certainly obscure:confused:

Wow, I was totally off base with what i thought it was. I thought it was something to do with the Russians supposedly supplying the rocket to shoot down the plane and the ball in the comic was travelling at rocket speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Pyramids were built by aliens.

I still dont get it. Showed it to a pole and they didnt get it either:D

Let's face it, those cartoons are just shíte! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Let's face it, those cartoons are just shíte! :D

No, that particular cartoon was shíte. Some of the others are funny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

well allegedly aliens built the pyramids as shown by the documentary Stargate sg1. So people actually assume they went around with the anti gravity devices lifting the big rocks what with them being aliens and all. The dissonance in the joke is an alien working away like a human slave , doing the hard slog us mere humans. Ja get it ?

now I demand a laugh after explaining that....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement