Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy Optimum Nutrition whey

Options
  • 21-07-2014 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I want to buy 2lbs of ON whey for no more than €26 in Dublin or maybe an Irish site!! Any help

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,558 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Have you ever bought it for even close to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gary9061

Yes on amazon is €26 I just don't want to wait!! I'd pay €30 for it in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 24,558 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Best price I can see for 908g is €34 on offer at Universal Nutrition. Not sure if offer applies in all cases.

You'd be better off shopping online and getting more for your money. You're paying a premium for ON.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

Not ON, but much cheaper and (probably) as good. They have "premium" lines too for a few euro more.
    http://ie.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html

I put in an order at 6.30pm on Friday, it was dispatched 2 hours later and turned up this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭generic2012

gary9061 wrote: »
    I just don't want to wait!!

Dat anabolic window...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

2lb tubs were stupidly expensive when I was buying them as about 60% of the price of a 5lb tub.
    e.g nutritionconnection.ie
    2lb ON's €35
    5lb ON's €65
    10lb ON's €120

hpnutrion.ie same price as above on 2lb but €60 for 5lbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Myprotein and proteinworks are decent and innovative, waiting a few day for delivery tho! Currently on ON myself but might try saving a few euro next time and opt for Reflex or PhD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 F7Z

Optimum Nutrition whey reached "overpriced tripe" status some time ago thanks to all the novices who think it's the only whey in existence and buy it accordingly. Do yourself a favour and head on over to myprotein where you can buy the same amount of whey in any flavour for a third of the price with no compromise on quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

F7Z wrote: »
    Optimum Nutrition whey reached "overpriced tripe" status some time ago thanks to all the novices who think it's the only whey in existence and buy it accordingly. Do yourself a favour and head on over to myprotein where you can buy the same amount of whey in any flavour for a third of the price with no compromise on quality

it's gold standard for a reason man...

Advertisement