Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning Advice / Local Architect or Draftsman

Options
  • 15-07-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am considering doing a small job on my Semi D house which will include raising the ceiling on a Utility room behind my attached side garage. There will be no changes to the front of the house but instead of the garage roof staying at one level from the front to the back of the house it will change about half way along to be a lean-to style roof. Overall roof height from this point on to the back of the house will increase by about 1 foot on the outside and about 3 foot where it meets the house.
    I am not sure if this will require planning and am thinking of applying to Fingal for an exemption certificate. To do this I need some drawings of the changes so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a local architect who is willing to do this type of small job. If anyone has done something similar and they have a guide price for the service I would appreciate that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 the big show

Did u find somebody to hepp im thinking of doing similar have been getting huge quotes from architects was trying to find student to draw plans for planning

Advertisement