Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nervous about going to the doctor about lump, advice?

Options
  • 27-01-2013 8:09pm
    Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi!
    I am a 20 year old lad. I am going to be honest now I have a lump on my but for the past 4 or 5 years and I have done nothing about it. When I first got it I was about 15 and I told and showed it t my parents who said it didn't matter.
    It has grown a small bit since then and its hurts me every couple of weeks but not for a long period. It mainly causes pain if I have being sitting down for a long period of time.
    Any advice? I am really embarrassed about this and I never go to the doctor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

go to the doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭amber69

will.i.am wrote: »
    Hi!
    I am a 20 year old lad. I am going to be honest now I have a lump on my but for the past 4 or 5 years and I have done nothing about it. When I first got it I was about 15 and I told and showed it t my parents who said it didn't matter.
    It has grown a small bit since then and its hurts me every couple of weeks but not for a long period. It mainly causes pain if I have being sitting down for a long period of time.
    Any advice? I am really embarrassed about this and I never go to the doctor.
    Go to the doctor... you'll go anyway the sooner the less stress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Go.

The docs seen it all like.

For peace of mind if anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Is it on the cheek or your anus?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Best advice is to go to the Doc.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement