Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity benefits with Aviva

Options
  • 23-02-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has availed of Avivas "unique maternity benefits"? In particular the home help or breastfeeding consultancy. Just wondering if they are too good to be true/waste of money or if there were any catches?

Due in 4 weeks and considering all options!!! :D

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I've got my 3 home help dates arranged. Two cleaners will come for 2 hours and I'll get them to clean the apartment from top to bottom. I spaced the visits two weeks apart so there'll be plenty of cleaning each time they come.

If you're going to avail of it book the visits early as feb was booked out when I rang. They will refund you €180 if you don't use it.
    I had a private lactation consultant for 2 visits and I can submit my receipts in may for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Thanks for that! When are you due? Do you mind me asking if its going to cost you much from your own pocket?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I had my little lad a month ago. The lactation consultant cost €145 for 2 visits. The cleaning/home help costs nothing; they're sent out by aviva.

Cheers!!! Ill ring them first thing in the morning - thanks again!!!!

And congrats on your arrival!!!! :D;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement