Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas Stop for Nash Street, Inchicore

Options
  • 17-11-2008 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know which Luas stop I should get off at to get to Nash Street? It is in a housing estate behind the Oblates, near Jamestown Avenue and the CIE Inchicore works. I usually take the 51b but want to try the Luas route from Connolly.

It's in the morning so answers on a postcard asap...

Ta :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭dazberry

Blackhorse

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Awesome. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Does anyone know which Luas stop I should get off at to get to Nash Street? It is in a housing estate behind the Oblates, near Jamestown Avenue and the CIE Inchicore works. I usually take the 51b but want to try the Luas route from Connolly.

It's in the morning so answers on a postcard asap...

Ta :)

Blackhorse, then walk towards the petrol station. Take the first left, first right and then second on the left. If you see a lad with a big golden lab that's my aul lad, give him a wave cos he's a sound chap :P

• Registered Users Posts: 78,247 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The neartest train or Luas stop can be found using this: http://www.dto.ie/web2006/jpnear.htm

Advertisement