Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SF Related Christmas Gift Recommendations.

Options
  • 14-11-2014 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Couple of things that got delivered yesterday. If you know somebody interested in this, or are at that stage where you find it easier to just purchase your own Christmas gifts, these are amazing.

Firstly, SF25: The Art of Street Fighter. Wow! I picked up Eternal Challenge many moons ago, and honestly, I expected more of the same with this book (and to a certain extent, it is). I was not prepared! This thing is huge! Most of the pieces are accompanied with a little note from the artist (when did Bengus change his name to Gouda Cheese!?), and also features new interviews with the usual suspects.
    oqdjnh.png
    gtpcru.png
    Secondly, Darkstalkers Official Complete Works. Basically the same book, but DS based, and on a smaller scale. That said, the subject material makes for arguably more interesting pieces than the more grounded SF.
    oqjhki.pnguapaiy.png
    Anybody else got some suggestions? Kid Robot, perhaps?
    vkoqjt.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Aye, that Darkstalkers books is really great. It was one of the few things I brought to Japan with me.

There's some really interesting insights to the character development. I really wish those segments were more expanded though. I'd gladly read a whole book on that.

Advertisement