Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Resolution Ultrabook

Options
  • 19-10-2012 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of picking up a new laptop but I'd like one with a resolution of 1600 x 900 instead of from what I can see is the more common 1366 x 768.
    The only problem is the cheapest one I can find is €1300+, do they come any cheaper than this, perhaps under a grand.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Vizio Thin + Light? 600 Dollar on Amazon, not sure if available here. Crappy CPU though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Apparently, only the big brother (15.6" 1080p, core i7, 265 GB SSD) is available in the UK and it costs more than 1,400 yoyos... what a pity, 14" yoke would be selling like hot cake for €600. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I was getting tempted by a 13" Macbook Air this morning but I seen sense and bought an Asus UX32A for €719.
    Not exactly what I wanted resolution wise but at least I'm maintaining my Apple free lifestyle, It's only week 2 mind.

Thanks for you help Torqay.

Advertisement