Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast food places: Do you tidy up afterwards

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

I saw a builder throw a plastic coke bottle out of his van. I'm still angry about that several days later.

My dad works in the council cleaning litter off the roads. 2 weeks ago some moron fcuked a full bottle of coke at him while he was working and the bottle hit him in the groin. There are some dickwads going around this country.

As for tidying up after myself. Yes I always do and if I was with a mate of mine who was going to leave his rubbish behind I would ask him to tidy up as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

gazzer wrote: »
    I saw a builder throw a plastic coke bottle out of his van. I'm still angry about that several days later.

My dad works in the council cleaning litter off the roads. 2 weeks ago some moron fcuked a full bottle of coke at him while he was working and the bottle hit him in the groin. There are some dickwads going around this country.

As for tidying up after myself. Yes I always do and if I was with a mate of mine who was going to leave his rubbish behind I would ask him to tidy up as well.
    Wow, that is horrible, sometimes I can't believe how rude some people are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

And yet if his dad had used his shovel appropriately, he'd be in trouble...

Advertisement