Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So I met a girl online

• 10-10-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Guys/Girls,

First post so here goes..I started dating women recently and this weekend I met someone who I really hit it of with. I was attracted to her and really got on well with her so after two or three glasses of wine we went for it and were giving it socks in the kissing department which was amazing- my first proper, intense kiss with a girl in a romantic sense.

We have been messaging all week and have been a bit flirty and very sweet in our exchanges. We are to meet again tonight and I am looking forward to it. I am wondering now if I should tone it down a bit/not let things get as heated this time out? The reason I ask is that I don't want to be jumping into bed with her this soon...I would like to get to know her a bit more and so forth. Although if the last night's kisses and such are anything to go by, it would take a lot of willpower to restrain myself and I think she would be the same. I hope that doesn"t sound as if I'm some sex crazed person as I'm not. I feel that because this is all new for me anx for her as well, it is adding to the sexual tension and the excitement.

Maybe it's like this for all gay/bi folks when they meet someone of the same sex for the first time that reciprocates the attraction? I'm happy about the situation but I am thinking perhaps I need some sort of plan for the meeting? All comments appreciated- thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭floggg

babysock88 wrote: »
    Hi Guys/Girls,

First post so here goes..I started dating women recently and this weekend I met someone who I really hit it of with. I was attracted to her and really got on well with her so after two or three glasses of wine we went for it and were giving it socks in the kissing department which was amazing- my first proper, intense kiss with a girl in a romantic sense.

We have been messaging all week and have been a bit flirty and very sweet in our exchanges. We are to meet again tonight and I am looking forward to it. I am wondering now if I should tone it down a bit/not let things get as heated this time out? The reason I ask is that I don't want to be jumping into bed with her this soon...I would like to get to know her a bit more and so forth. Although if the last night's kisses and such are anything to go by, it would take a lot of willpower to restrain myself and I think she would be the same. I hope that doesn"t sound as if I'm some sex crazed person as I'm not. I feel that because this is all new for me anx for her as well, it is adding to the sexual tension and the excitement.

Maybe it's like this for all gay/bi folks when they meet someone of the same sex for the first time that reciprocates the attraction? I'm happy about the situation but I am thinking perhaps I need some sort of plan for the meeting? All comments appreciated- thanks!

Why is it you want to slow down?

Nothing wrong with that, but there's nothing wrong with going for it either. Having feelings of lust and attraction doesn't make you sex crazed, it makes you normal.

Anyway, all I can say is do what makes you feel comfortable and relax. And if you want to takes things slowly just tell her, and tell her why.

If she understands that's great, you're on the same page. If she doesn't, then you might be dodging a bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 babysock88

Okay folks so I know it isn't necessary but what the hell- I shall update you. So we (myself and the lovely girl) met up Friday night and it went well again- some kisses but nothing too heavy plus we both had to be up super early Saturday morning.

We met again last night and last night was amaazzzing..don't think I ever felt that chemistry so quickly with anyone after only a few meetings- it's a great feeling. We got physical again but within reason as again in a relatively public space....Although I did tell her I wanted us to slow down a bit insofar as maybe not getting too physical. She told me she really likes me and is attracted to me and I told her likewise but I knew from the kisses anyway that's she's into me!! I think I'll have to leave it a while before going back to her house as II will actually rip the clothes off her- sorry if that's much info but just very excited to share what's going on!!

Now just to take it easy I guess and try not fall for her too much as it's very early days..it feels so different and so much more natural than it ever has done with a guy- guys are great but I think it has taken until now for me to accept that I'm just not sexually or romantically attracted to them...

Now for the telling people bit...still scared about that but we all have to go through it eventually?

Advertisement