Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a (Sony?) TV...FAST!!

Options
  • 11-04-2011 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I have placed an order for a 32EX713 in richersounds and due to pick up in edinburgh soon for 550 pounds.

I have heard it has some colour problems due to having a different panel than its 40" sibling.. (40EX713).

Has anyone got these or can offer some advice..? I want a very decent picture, and will need to hook up my xps laptop to it and also need decent gaming capabilities.

The Sony ticks all the boxes as its 100% Irish compatible, has Lan, WIFI, 1080P, looks good. etc.

but Im a bit worried about colour issues.

anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Guys,

I have placed an order for a 32EX713 in richersounds and due to pick up in edinburgh soon for 550 pounds.

I have heard it has some colour problems due to having a different panel than its 40" sibling.. (40EX713).

Has anyone got these or can offer some advice..? I want a very decent picture, and will need to hook up my xps laptop to it and also need decent gaming capabilities.

The Sony ticks all the boxes as its 100% Irish compatible, has Lan, WIFI, 1080P, looks good. etc.

but Im a bit worried about colour issues.

anyone?

You're getting worried over nothing, I have a samsung 50' that had a supposed problem panel, I have yet to see the problem materialize and I bought it in 2008.

Look, The online forums like AV forums are great for info and finding about problems, but sometimes it's like opening a can of worms when complete TV heads get involved.

Im sure as soon as sony found out some screens were problematic they rectified the issue ,this type of thing is caught quickly during "Life Test" which is done in the manufacturing labs ,it's an ongoing process, you'll be fine.

Advertisement