Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good physio

• 29-02-2008 11:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Dunno if this is the correct place for this thread.

I hurt my shoulder recently playing rugby. Can anyone recommend a good sports physio in the south-side, Dublin 6 preferably, as thats where I live and I dont have a car.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wonderprop

Yeah, try the UCD Sports Clinic, I study Physio there and hear it's very good, including from some of my lecturers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭theKramer

Can you tell me where the UCD Sports Clinic is?

I only moved up to Dublin recently so my knowledge of Dublin is limited.
    Thx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Harry Bo

I've never been myself but have heard good things about this place in Milltown. It was recommended to me but I went to a physio nearer me.

http://www.milltownphysiotherapy.com/index.cfm/loc/1

There's a map to show where it is and it's close to the Luas line so it'll suit a resident of Dublin 6 like yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭dc69

theKramer wrote: »
    Hi guys. Dunno if this is the correct place for this thread.

I hurt my shoulder recently playing rugby. Can anyone recommend a good sports physio in the south-side, Dublin 6 preferably, as thats where I live and I dont have a car.

Cheers.

can your club not recomend a physio?clubs usually would get discounts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

Harry Bo wrote: »
    I've never been myself but have heard good things about this place in Milltown.

went there myself years ago and found them very good

• Advertisement
Advertisement