Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40 Year Old Virgin

Options
  • 24-08-2005 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

I went to see this film tonight. It was anticipated as a great comedy, rightly so and it didn't dissappoint. It deserves the praise it has gotten. Steve Carell gave a great comedial performance.

I thought it was very funny, the whole cinema was laughing their asses off. I would recommend all you guys to go and see it when it comes to general release.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

Saw this aswell, and have to say that it was one of the funnist films that I have seen in ages. Was a lot better than Wedding Crashers I thought and I thought that it was very funny as well.
    The part were he is trying to put a condom on is hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Tuesday_Girl

I saw it at the weekend and I loved it, it's hilarious! Saw Wedding Crashers yesterday, what a disappointment...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

As I was just saying to Razzle, I’ll have to check it out. Sounds like a good laugh.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=3261008#post3261008

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭revolver2k

Just thought i'd mention that there are advanced screenings of this tomorrow, and Sunday in UGC. I think it then goes on general release a week from today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Yeah there's previews tomorrow, can't wait. Anything with Anchorman associations definately deserves a viewing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement