Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

transformers nightmare

• 25-08-2005 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

just after having a chat with sprinkles and i had a horrible image that soundwave will transform into an ipod.........i feel dirty

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

madrab wrote:
    just after having a chat with sprinkles and i had a horrible image that soundwave will transform into an ipod.........i feel dirty
    Maybe he'll be the Limited Edition U2 iPod and his villainy shall extend to fooling people into thinking that he comes with the complete U2 collection bundled in but in actual fact just comes with a crappy poster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

or maybe bumblebee can only fight deceptecons when he is listening to personalized playlists at full volume, now that would be a good script....oh wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

What would Ravage, Rumble and Laserbeak be if he was an iPod?

A series of faulty batteries?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

well rumble could have 2 white ear phones for arms, that can shake the ground with it loud volume

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Winner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

madrab wrote:

it looks like SW will transform into something of nearly equal mass, no huge robots turning into cassette players I'm afraid.....

ha! classic! :D

Advertisement