Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5euro Burgers GBK

Options
  • 29-09-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Gourmet Burger Kitchen are offering all the scrumptious burgers for 5 euro before 5pm.

Was there in temple bar today and availed of the offer. Don't know if its in all franchises tho, was in the one near Georges' street arcade last week and it wasn't there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Its on in the one in Liffey Valley

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

I dont know, sorry. I tried to find out more on their website but couldnt find anything about ireland at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 johnjoe86

Oh this is a bargain alert, i'll eat these because i think they taste nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

No burger is worth 5 notes

Get real!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

gambiaman wrote: »

Get real!

There's no need to come in and insult the intelligence of the OP. The price is half the price of the regular price, the burgers are nice and anything is worth the cost of what anyone is willing to pay.

I think they're quite nice, filling and definitely worth 5 euro. Thanks OP :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Get real!

5 Euro for a GBK burger is an excellent Bargain Alert in my book.

Cheers OP !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Get real!

You obviously haven't had one before now have you?

Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Tbh its near €8 for a ****ty McD's meal. Its definitely worth €5 for a good quality burger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Tbh its near €8 for a ****ty McD's meal. Its definitely worth €5 for a good quality burger.

Not 8euro with my pocket full of maccyd vouchers.,...

Brimmy, calm down.

OP - no offence intended. just messing.

Not 8euro with my pocket full of maccyd vouchers.,...

Brimmy, calm down.

OP - no offence intended. just messing.

In fairness these burgers go fill you up. I cant eat anything else when i got there if i havent skipped a meal earlier that day so 5 euro for a meal is a steal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭billyhead

Is this valid in the Swords Pavillion and when does it expire

billyhead wrote: »
    Is this valid in the Swords Pavillion and when does it expire

Cant tell you if its in the swords pavilion, but friends went to south williams' street today and its offered there now. Theyre not saying how long the offer will last, leaflet just said for a limited time only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Thanks for this, had a very nice lunch today. Better than the previous deal imo. (€10 for cheeseburger, chips and drink). Comes to just under €9 with any burger, chips and a glass of water

Advertisement