Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange question

Options
  • 22-12-2014 4:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

This is a bit of a weird question but is there a word in English for a phobia of being afraid something like a poisonous spider or snake is going to climb up into you while sitting on the toilets. I was trying to tell my friend that I honestly would **** myself when I was in Oz taking a number 2 because I was so afraid of something like a spider or a snake perhaps surprising me. I'm sure there's a word for it but I can't find it using Google.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭chasmcb

arachnophobia? toilet tremors? Seriously, how often has someone been bitten on the ass by a snake or spider emerging from the toilet!

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭kimmykins

It's arachno-urinal phobia

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

chasmcb wrote: »
    arachnophobia? toilet tremors? Seriously, how often has someone been bitten on the ass by a snake or spider emerging from the toilet!

It's a common enough fear none the less, especially in places like Oz.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

ROAAAR wrote: »
    It's a common enough fear none the less, especially in places like Oz.

Try the phobias forum
    http://touch.boards.ie/forum/1032

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Reminds me of the candiru fish....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

i have thought of this before. Also, what if a rat crawls up the pipe and bites your anus? Thats why putting toilet paper down the toilet before a poo has 3 uses.
    1) it will stop the plopping sound of faecal matter hitting water.
    2) It stops water splash back onto your bum bum and
    3) it will blind the rat as it tries to strike the butt hole

problem solved my end

i have thought of this before. Also, what if a rat crawls up the pipe and bites your anus? Thats why putting toilet paper down the toilet before a poo has 3 uses.
    1) it will stop the plopping sound of faecal matter hitting water.
    2) It stops water splash back onto your bum bum and
    3) it will blind the rat as it tries to strike the butt hole

problem solved my end

Rats are vicious bastards. A bit of toilet paper down the loo mightn't be enough to deter them from reaching their ultimate aim.....

Rats are vicious bastards. A bit of toilet paper down the loo mightn't be enough to deter them from reaching their ultimate aim.....

perhaps not but it will slow them down enough that i can lep off the throne and close the toilet door after me afore it strikes.

Plus, i can imagine the rat having its eyes open due to the murky water so the wet toilet paper acts like a blindfold of sorts until it gets its paws up to wipe it away.

That is unless you use a baby wipe as your dampener, in which case, total exposure

perhaps not but it will slow them down enough that i can lep off the throne and close the toilet door after me afore it strikes.

Plus, i can imagine the rat having its eyes open due to the murky water so the wet toilet paper acts like a blindfold of sorts until it gets its paws up to wipe it away.

That is unless you use a baby wipe as your dampener, in which case, total exposure

Indeed. Your ideas regarding the metamorphosis from toilet roll to baby wipes are quite Kafkaesque.

Indeed. Your ideas regarding the metamorphosis from toilet roll to baby wipes are quite Kafkaesque.

I do excel in the field

• Advertisement
Advertisement