Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peter Marks prices

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

I completely agree its all about the stylist not the salon!

I had my hair ruined at Peter Marks aswell and it was by the head stylist there!! It was around 8 or 9 years ago now and i've cut my own hair ever since, I brought in a pic and I couldn't have been clearer about what I wanted but I ended up with a horrible style, I was so upset :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mellissak

I,ve just found out Patrick left valentino. hes working in a salon called Kazumi in molesworth street if anyones looking for him. hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

Does anyone know how much peter mark wilton Cork charge for a wash cut and blowdry? haven't been for a while but got a gift card for xmas . No particular stylist required

thanks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Please do not reopen old threads.

Thread locked

Your best bet is just to phone them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement