Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

.22 cz 452 rifle with extras!!!

• 10-05-2015 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

as mentioned above im selling my .22 cz 452 synthetic stock rifle and she comes with sack silencer, mounts and hawkee sport hd 3-9x40 scope, 2 mags 1x5+1x10, 2 harris bipod 1x6"-9" s serie&1x13"-27", brand new cleaning rod, sling, stoney point tripod and a few ammos perfect bunny plinker set up , selling as a bundle and want to keep it that way!! 500 euro for the lot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Nico13 wrote: »
    as mentioned above im selling my .22 cz 452 synthetic stock rifle and she comes with sack silencer, mounts and hawkee sport hd 3-9x40 scope, 2 mags 1x5+1x10, 2 harris bipod 1x6"-9" s serie&1x13"-27", brand new cleaning rod, sling, stoney point tripod and a few ammos perfect bunny plinker set up , selling as a bundle and want to keep it that way!! 500 euro for the lot

Any interest in selling the 10 shot mag on its own?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Nico13

garv123 wrote: »
    Any interest in selling the 10 shot mag on its own?

Hi garv123, i prefer keeping it as a bundle sorry!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Leonard18

Is it a bolt action?

Leonard18 wrote: »
    Is it a bolt action?

it is leaonard18, had the bolt off during the photo shoot session!!!

still for sale!!450 now including good luck handshake!!!:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 madmeg

Hi have u still got the .22 and if so where are u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭dany1234

would u let go of the tripod on its own? if yes for how much and where are u based?
    many thanks

sorry dany1234 but as it says above it all goes as a bundle.
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭kellyvince

Nico13 wrote: »

is this rifle still available ? If so you can let me know . Thanks

package sold pending on money to arrive!
    thank you for all the interest it got and hope u'll find what u all looking for!!
    thanks again
    Nico 13

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement