Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pew pew ban wave. :d

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Guild leader is banned :( if he's gone the guild will probably fall apart as all the officers are real life friends.
    it'll make me quit as i don't really want to join another guild

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Kinda came out of nowhere, 6 month bans too.

Although ingame wise wont have much effect in terms of economy, like it normally does. Herbs and ore have been filthy cheap as it is considering garrisons, but alreayd I've noticed a lot of duped mounts have disappeared.

Kiloit I just joined a new guild last week and gave me a serious shot in the arm. Was properly waning and considering quitting as the guild I was in for Highmaul and BRF was a sham, and I'd struggled to get a raid team for MOP.

Hoping I can settle down here and get the enjoyment back again. Might help that I am also playing a new class raiding for the first time since WOTLK (Mage), which is breathing a new lease of life, although obvious concerns as it will be tough to play at a good level in the midst of heroic raids and trying to pass a trial :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Guild be be disbanding today.��. I only joined them 2 months ago but they were class, just started doing mythic,only raided wed and thurs which suited me down to the ground

KilOit wrote: »
    Guild be be disbanding today.��. I only joined them 2 months ago but they were class, just started doing mythic,only raided wed and thurs which suited me down to the ground

Two day raid schedule for mythic, now that does sound ideal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

I got banned on main and Guild boosted me back to 700 iLvl. Only thing I'm missing is Legendary Ring but I'll get over it.

• Advertisement

I got banned on main and Guild boosted me back to 700 iLvl. Only thing I'm missing is Legendary Ring but I'll get over it.

tsk tsk tsk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

What? I knew the risks. Just paid someone to level 3 chars to 100 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

This needs to happen again tbh, 6 months wasn't long enough.

Advertisement