Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EGX 2015 [+ Extra-Life Charity Competition]

Options
  • 23-03-2015 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭

egx-643x380.png

EGX 2015 is changing location this year - taking place at the NEC in Birmingham. from the 24th to the 27th September. The tickets for this year's show have just gone on sale for previous attendees.

Like last year (and the year before), I am taking part in Extra-Life, a 24-hour gaming marathon in aid of children's hospitals. In order to raise some money, I will be giving away 2 Super Passes (4-day early entry) to one lucky person who gives $10 or more between now and the end of August. To make sure I can contact you, please include either your boards.ie username or Twitter handle on your submission so I can contact you back.

Click here to donate - and thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Only a few days left to enter this competition and only one entry so far!

Disappointingly, I only got one entry but regardless, thanks Sarah for your entry!

If anyone manages to find this later, please consider donating anyway - the link is in my signature (and in the OP).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Only after seeing this now. Hopefully a few more might too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

First time I saw it also. Any charity for children is good in my book. Fair play.

Thanks both.

• Advertisement

For anyone going to EGX, Morpheus will be there but you need to pre book it which is great news really as hopefully queue's will be okay.

Shuhei Yoshida will also be attending. Can't wait to sheepishly gaze at him from afar.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'll be there, taking part in the Street Fighter tournament, as it happens. Only seeing this now...

You can sign up to check out Vive now and Playstation VR sign ups are going up tomorrow.

Advertisement