If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV CLEARANCE - FREE BOARDIE DELIVERY SPECIAL

Options
13»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

I'm interested in the Toshiba 32BV701B that's for sale on your web site for £199.95. How much for the TV and delivery to dublin in euro?

Thanks,

Cunnifferous,

many thanks for the post - that Toshiba is not one that we deliver at the moment as it's running low on stock - if you would like us to try to get one in for you for collection drop me an email or a PM with your contact details and we will do our best to get one sorted for you...

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Unfortunately I can't collect so it has it be available for delivery. Any other good offers at the moment in 32" TVs? My budget is max 300 euro including delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dclewis

Just wondering if you have any good deals on a 46 - 50 inch

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Hi John

I was just wondering about the deal we agreed and when we can sort it out etc. Ive PM'd you.

Thanks

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Hi John

I was just wondering about the deal we agreed and when we can sort it out etc. Ive PM'd you.

Thanks

Gilly,

apologies for the delay - we PM'd you on the 2nd asking for your contact details and we dont appear to have had a response from you - unfortunately that 47LK950 has now been sold instore - is there anything else we can interest you with?

Keep me posted and again apologies for the delay and inconvenience,

atvb,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

John,

I sent you PM's on Sat, Sun and today with out response.

We had agreed a deal. I dont understand the complication and would appricate a PM to solve this matter.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    John,

I sent you PM's on Sat, Sun and today with out response.

We had agreed a deal. I dont understand the complication and would appricate a PM to solve this matter.

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion.

PM sent.

Thanks, Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭jamesd

jamesd wrote: »
    Hi - Yes got 2 calls there today from yourselves and I rang back there with my credit card and ordered it - Great service thanks very much.

Got my new 37 inch LG - very happy and great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭tregan

hi john,

wondering if the samsung tv is still available and if not what would be your best price on this tv? Samsung 40" Smart 3D Full HD LED TV - UE40ES6300UXX

tregan wrote: »
    hi john,

wondering if the samsung tv is still available and if not what would be your best price on this tv? Samsung 40" Smart 3D Full HD LED TV - UE40ES6300UXX

Tregan,

yep I have one of the 40D5520's left and I'd clear it at €569.99 - the 40ES6300 is £669.95 / €869.99 or £749.95 / €949.99 including a BDE6100 Blu ray.

Keep me posted if you are interested..

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Hi, could you mark TVs that been sold so we can see what is still available.
    Many thanks

rai555 wrote: »
    Hi, could you mark TVs that been sold so we can see what is still available.
    Many thanks

Rai,

apologies, and thanks for the post but we cannot edit older threads - I'll have a root around later this week and see what TV we have available to clear and start a new thread - keep your eye out!

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Im interested in the samsung, is it still available?

How long does delivery take from time of order?

Hi Dancor.

Cheers for the post.

Unfortunately I'm not really certain which Samsung model you are looking at.

We have 1 remaining Samsung UE40D5520 but as this is a display model I would need to look into shipping for you depending on where you are in the country.

Alternatively let me know if there is another one you are interested in.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Hi Dancor.

Cheers for the post.

Unfortunately I'm not really certain which Samsung model you are looking at.

We have 1 remaining Samsung UE40D5520 but as this is a display model I would need to look into shipping for you depending on where you are in the country.

Alternatively let me know if there is another one you are interested in.

Many thanks

Dave

Apologies, It is indeed the 5520 I was looking at.

Im based in Dublin city centre.

Hi Dancor.

We can ship this down to you.

Delivery would be 24.99 Euro.

The clearance price on the TV is as per John's price of 569.99 Euro.

We can also do the 5 year at home warranty which is just 56 Euro for the 5 years.

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with this and we'll get the delivery arranged.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Hi,
    Need to get a new telly and was have around 400 euros to spend what is the largest size i can get doesnt have to be too fancy

Hi there.

Thanks for the post.

If your budget can stretch a little, we can do the LG 37LK450 which is currently £339.95 for 399 Euro including delivery.

This would be the largest otherwise it would be a 32".

The reason I say about the budget it that we do a really cheap 5 year warranty for just 40 Euro and it's a great offer as we collect from you anywhere in the country, repair and re-deliver for this one-off charge. If we can't repair it then we replace it.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Is the LG 47LK950 sold?

If so have you anything else the same size for around the same money?

Hi there.

Yes, unfortunately the LK950 is long gone and the closest one that we have is the LG 47LW540 which is £649.95.

There isn't really anything similar as this was a 47" LCD and anything now is a 47" LED.

This is 3D, 1080P and a great screen.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/47lw540u/lg-47lw540

Let me know if this is of interest.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

hi is €399.99 the below available ?
    Free delivery

SAMSUNG UE40D5520 LED / Full HD / Smart DLNA /

• Company Representative Posts: 17,204 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

pm. wrote: »
    hi is €399.99 the below available ?
    Free delivery

SAMSUNG UE40D5520 LED / Full HD / Smart DLNA /

Hi PM.

Unfortunately this screen has gone. That was the last one as the line has now finished.

The new Samsung UE40ES5500 is priced at £519.95 at the moment.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40es5500/sams-ue40es5500

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.