Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Its Jelly Bean time I think! I just sent in a form

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gussieg

A Free Holiday! (just get name change for flight)
    I dont know where to post this and have been dithering about for a while basically whats happened is I have booked flights and accommodation near cadiz in spain for a week GOING TOMORROW Morning, and at the last minute, my son has decided to let me know he wont be going.
    I was very concerned to not have him feel he was going on holiday with us (thats me, my mother and a neighbour ) so I had booked a SEPERATE apartment and hotel room for him to use and therefore be independent of us.
    But now he wont go, surprise surprise and I just wondered if anyone was free would like to take it up otherwise it goes to waste .
    ITs now 6pm and looking like we 'll be trying to sleep in all the beds !
    Not to worry, its just a thought for anyone who was free to go last mintue, very rare these days!
    Last edited by gussieg; Today at 18:16.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

gussieg wrote: »
    A Free Holiday! (just get name change for flight)

Try posting it on adverts.ie/free stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gussieg

Thanks DAvey, will do though its a long shot at this late date!

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

jaysus id kill for that holiday! but alas...Leaving cert looms. i agree, really nice of you to post!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

That Littlewoods.ie offer worked!! :D Got a cap and nike bag I ordered on 2 different accounts today. Im going to order more things I think :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

what littlewoods.ie thing? i cant find it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Thanks for posting that gussie hope you get someone to go. Have you no other friend or relative that would go with ye?

ps. Have a lovely holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭mcw92

killswitch wrote: »

u need to register with littlewoods at:
    https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/rf/lwi/secure/navigation/logon/logonForm.do

then set up ur account for free.

then add an item that is 15€ or less to your basket, then enter ZG188 , as a promotional code. u now get the item for free!:D

heres the link bout the code:
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/rf/lwi/static.do?page=landinghtml8

hope this helps ya;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

just ordered 3 tops thanks OP

• Advertisement

killswitch wrote: »
    Sorry I meant Little Woods Ireland. Thanks to mcw92 for clearing this up.

Heres some things I ordered, just remember to change your address slightly every time, as supposedly they check for clone addresses.
    Some nice bags for free to by animal and adidas :), just when you search, click the drop down menu on the top left and click "low to high price". This will give you things in the €15 range maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭baglady

thanks to all who posted about the littlewoods deal

I'm after setting up acc for myself and my boyf an ordered a bag and a lipsloss set for free! Just for the person who ordered 3 tops, did u set up 3 diff accounts? will they not find out or anything? wanna try it too, lol, recession and all!!!

baglady wrote: »
    thanks to all who posted about the littlewoods deal

I'm after setting up acc for myself and my boyf an ordered a bag and a lipsloss set for free! Just for the person who ordered 3 tops, did u set up 3 diff accounts? will they not find out or anything? wanna try it too, lol, recession and all!!!
    Yeah read the post before yours i did, just try and change the address a bit for example, if you live in a place that has 2 part names for it for example that the post will still reach you, use the 2 of them. Where I live theres 3 names for it and the post still reaches!!:eek::)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Yeah read the post before yours i did, just try and change the address a bit for example, if you live in a place that has 2 part names for it for example that the post will still reach you, use the 2 of them. Where I live theres 3 names for it and the post still reaches!!:eek::)
    Don't forget we have Irish and English language addresses :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭baglady

zynaps wrote: »
    Don't forget we have Irish and English language addresses :)

haha good point!! now am reading through other posts, people seem to be worried that there is a hiddn charge, certainly hope this is not the case!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

ZG188 - Sorry, this promotion code cannot be applied to your order.

???

baglady wrote: »
    haha good point!! now am reading through other posts, people seem to be worried that there is a hiddn charge, certainly hope this is not the case!!!!!
    Are you serious? ive ordered about 4 different things and I skimmed through the T+C's too.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I just hate the bloody catalogues I keep getting sent :mad:

go away Littlewoods, I was just using you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

Received the Thomas the tank engine poster yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Diarmsquid wrote: »

???

Same here :(

Tried again and worked fine
    2 items order so far :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dlite

Free Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭oppiuy

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Are you serious? ive ordered about 4 different things and I skimmed through the T+C's too.:(

Im hoping the e400 credit they have given me isnt going to be charged or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

Got my free Speedo armbands and Johnson Nappy Creme today - wahey!!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭smilgy

Got my free sample of UHU twist & glue, which I sent the email in on the 28 of September :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭mcw92

Diarmsquid wrote: »

???

this is because it thinks you are still signed in even though you are not.

if you reload littlewoodsireland.ie again while signed out it should fix it for you.
    alternatively you could close the broswer and open it again when you are signed out of ur littlewoods a/c. this worked for me:D

hope this helps:D

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭oppiuy

I ordered a tee shirt and a hat. Not much really there for lads. the mp3 and maybe the sandals next.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭smilgy

oh damn damn, i placed an order, it was -1 eur, and they charged me!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

smilgy wrote: »
    Got my free sample of UHU twist & glue,

Same here
    Got one as well ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Baglady re the littlewoods offer.
    It was a 3 for 2 offer each top was Eur 7 so it was 3 tops for Eur14 and still have one euro credit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement