Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% off Football Manager 2014 Xmas Day/St.Stephens Day

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 David Mcgregor

thecutter wrote: »
    Super find lads, works perfect through Brazilian FLYVPN with no problems installing or activating
    By using flyvpn did u make an account of nuuvem and are they legit and trustworthy, just seeking advice please

Super find lads, works perfect through Brazilian FLYVPN with no problems installing or activating
    By using flyvpn did u make an account of nuuvem and are they legit and trustworthy, just seeking advice please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Gonna jump on that nuuvem deal now, wont get cheaper than 6 euros.

Seems that trusty flyvpn is needed again to add game to cart. Download flyvpn, open the program, click brazil as location, connect to flyvpn, add game to cart on nuuvem, log out of flyvpn, close it, pay via paypal. Hey presto, your done!

Bargain deal

is there any way around it without having to pay for flyvpn??

i registered and tried to get the free trial but when i try to log in it wants me to renew my membership

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Nuuvem are 100% legit, they are used by millions in brazil and around the world. I've used the many times. You dont need flyvpn to make a Nuuvem account.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭paddyman

Just got it from nuuvem! - thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 7 eoinm95

gustafo wrote: »
    is there any way around it without having to pay for flyvpn??

i registered and tried to get the free trial but when i try to log in it wants me to renew my membership

http://imgur.com/a/At6E7#0
    The secons pictures shows how to register as a trial user!

Tinie wrote: »
    Nuuvem are 100% legit, they are used by millions in brazil and around the world. I've used the many times. You dont need flyvpn to make a Nuuvem account.

Ok thank you for that,ive followed instructions posted here but when i go to pay via paypal after logging out of flyvpn after i have added item to cart i enter my details and go to pay and a brazilian message comes up which appears to say cannot finalize payment via paypal,please help:mad:

do i have to install nuuvem????:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AmilcarAlho

Ok thank you for that,ive followed instructions posted here but when i go to pay via paypal after logging out of flyvpn after i have added item to cart i enter my details and go to pay and a brazilian message comes up which appears to say cannot finalize payment via paypal,please help:mad:

I had the same issue. The solution is to:

Add game to cart, select paypal, wait for the popup to show up and then disconnect from flyvpn. Enter your paypal details and complete payment. Paypal probably blocks the payment if detecting a Brazilian IP.

No need to download the nuuvem client, once purchase is complete just go to your account and grab the steam key.

I had the same issue. The solution is to:

Add game to cart, select paypal, wait for the popup to show up and then disconnect from flyvpn. Enter your paypal details and complete payment. Paypal probably blocks the payment if detecting a Brazilian IP.

No need to download the nuuvem client, once purchase is complete just go to your account and grab the steam key.

ok thank you very much,appreciated,now one more problem ive used the client 3 times already and as i am a trial user i cannot use it anymore do u know of anymore trustworthy clients by any chance??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

The brazillian bargain is a little complicated for a non techie who has never used flyvpn or steam before, but it works. Great alert, thanks!

The brazillian bargain is a little complicated for a non techie who has never used flyvpn or steam before, but it works. Great alert, thanks!

do u know of any other sites like flyvpn and free?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

I put together a post on how to get this to work: http://bit.ly/1ah2iNO

If you have any questions ask away, and cheers for the bargain OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭d93c2inhxfok4y

doyler442 wrote: »
    I put together a post on how to get this to work: http://bit.ly/1ah2iNO

If you have any questions ask away, and cheers for the bargain OP.

Just did this, was working fine until I realised that the price has gone back up to 69! Damnit. :(

Advertisement