Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RFID: A Generation is all they need

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Thats one of the worst sins there is. For it God will call you at a time you least expect.

The sheep never know the time of day nor the day the shepard is coming but they do know that he will come. :)

Ok, I will convert to Vishnu. You convinced me.

Baaaaaaaa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Back on Topic.

Microsoft wants to get under your skin. :eek:

HealthVault links up with VeriMed RFID chips, Verimed is the same as Verichip.
    http://www.antichips.com/what-is-verichip.htm

Microsoft’s HealthVault, the medical records database, is to be integrated with VeriMed’s human-embedded RFID tags, allowing doctors to access the medical records of unconscious patients with a quick scan of the arm.

VeriMed consists of an RFID tag that is embedded in the arm of a hopefully willing participant, and responds with a 16-digital identity code when queried at 134KHz. This code can then be used to identify the person through VeriChip’s website, and will soon be able to link to their medical records as stored on Microsoft’s HealthVault system.

“VeriMed adds an exciting RFID-based option for HealthVault users trying to keep themselves and their families safe,” says Sean Nolan, the chief architect for HealthVault, quoted in RFID Journal. If you’re excited about the idea of being electronically indexed then this is probably the technology for you.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12/04/ms_verimed/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Back on Topic.

Microsoft wants to get under your skin. :eek:

HealthVault links up with VeriMed RFID chips, Verimed is the same as Verichip.
    http://www.antichips.com/what-is-verichip.htm

Microsoft’s HealthVault, the medical records database, is to be integrated with VeriMed’s human-embedded RFID tags, allowing doctors to access the medical records of unconscious patients with a quick scan of the arm.

VeriMed consists of an RFID tag that is embedded in the arm of a hopefully willing participant, and responds with a 16-digital identity code when queried at 134KHz. This code can then be used to identify the person through VeriChip’s website, and will soon be able to link to their medical records as stored on Microsoft’s HealthVault system.

“VeriMed adds an exciting RFID-based option for HealthVault users trying to keep themselves and their families safe,” says Sean Nolan, the chief architect for HealthVault, quoted in RFID Journal. If you’re excited about the idea of being electronically indexed then this is probably the technology for you.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12/04/ms_verimed/

The RFID could be placed inside the actual money too rather in the actual human. :)

Gareth37 wrote: »
    The RFID could be placed inside the actual money too rather in the actual human. :)

Or it could be placed metaphysically into our imaginations.

Oh wait, too late for that.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

I'd defo see this becoming a standard in the future. Its actually a great idea, unfortunately like so many things, its the abuse of the technology that I would fear. Anybody who thinks it would never happen, i'd ask why? All it takes is a few more bombs in certain locations, and security is the reason. Or disease outbreaks caused by immigration or the likes, and health is the reason. In principal, I would not have an issue with it, in reality, I'd not let it within a hair of me.

• Advertisement

JimiTime wrote: »
    I'd defo see this becoming a standard in the future. Its actually a great idea, unfortunately like so many things, its the abuse of the technology that I would fear. Anybody who thinks it would never happen, i'd ask why? All it takes is a few more bombs in certain locations, and security is the reason. Or disease outbreaks caused by immigration or the likes, and health is the reason. In principal, I would not have an issue with it, in reality, I'd not let it within a hair of me.
    You reside in the Christianity forum, you should know the spiritual consequences of taking this thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You reside in the Christianity forum, you should know the spiritual consequences of taking this thing.
    Only by your interpretation.

Stop stating everything as fact.

Ciaran500 wrote: »

Not just fact. But FACT.

it-are-a-fact.jpg

Ciaran500 wrote: »

The physical "sores" that break out on anyone who takes the mark described in the book of Revelation are enough to put me off it. Verichip has had already carcinogenic issues with this product on test animals. Fact.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/11/technology/11micro.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

The physical "sores" that break out on anyone who takes the mark described in the book of Revelation are enough to put me off it.

Do you take everything in the bible as literal truth? Just curious, not trolling.

• Advertisement

Do you take everything in the bible as literal truth? Just curious, not trolling.
    Yes but one must take note of the context and the language used. The Bible has its fair share of similes and metaphors. for example I don't accept the doctrine of transubstantiation because I take the breaking of bread and taking wine as figurative.

Yes but one must take note of the context and the language used. The Bible has its fair share of similes and metaphors. for example I don't accept the doctrine of transubstantiation because I take the breaking of bread and taking wine as figurative.

How about selling your raped daughter to her assailant?

That was a direct command from God.

So do you believe in the ability to tell the future?

So do you believe in the ability to tell the future?
    I would believe in prophecy as they call it. The Book of Daniel and Revelation would tie in well with the CT theory on globalisation. (NWO).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,107 ✭✭✭✭Esel

The Bible has its fair share of smilies and metaphors.
    Fixed that for you. :D

Not your ornery onager

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

How about selling your raped daughter to her assailant?

That was a direct command from God.

I thought we had to stone her for being unclean, but not on a sabbath, and in full view of the village,and only by men and ....... fukkit sellin her turns a profit

:confused::confused::confused:

I thought we had to stone her for being unclean, but not on a sabbath, and in full view of the village,and only by men and ....... fukkit sellin her turns a profit

:confused::confused::confused:

Something like that. Enough to make us want to ditch the whole bloody thing, anyway. Jesus had some good stuff to say, but that OT stuff is way out there. Anyway, I guess this is the wrong forum for it.

ah yes, the guy who said 'lets all be friends' They nailed him to a tree :D

I'm conflicted about the whole religious references, on the one hand theres freedom of expression & right to hold whatever belief you like.

on the other hand I feel that it drags a lot of threads off topic and I Personaly find it iritating and damaging to any point that is trying to be made.

Parents are being offered electronic tags to keep an eye on their children at the Westfield centre in west London.

The devices, attached to a child's wrist, set off an alarm if they stray near any of the exits.

The tags will be offered to parents shopping It is thought to the first shopping centre in the world to offer customers the technology, which also alerts parents if their child goes within 10 yards of any exit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/4286028/Parents-offered-electronic-tags-for-children-in-shopping-centre.html

Parents are being offered electronic tags to keep an eye on their children at the Westfield centre in west London.

The devices, attached to a child's wrist, set off an alarm if they stray near any of the exits.

The tags will be offered to parents shopping It is thought to the first shopping centre in the world to offer customers the technology, which also alerts parents if their child goes within 10 yards of any exit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/4286028/Parents-offered-electronic-tags-for-children-in-shopping-centre.html

Your right, its a sad sad day in society when parents will do their best to make sure their kids aren't abducted from public places. Shame on them.

• Advertisement

Your right, its a sad sad day in society when parents will do their best to make sure their kids aren't abducted from public places. Shame on them.
    If parents had proper control over their kids one wouldn't need such devices. Next thing they will become popular in crèches and primary schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Are you serious? Have you ever had to look after a child? Take your eyes off them for a split second and they're gone. Add to this some freak who wants to kidnap them and a child can be taken fairly easily.

The only thought I'd have on it is how secure is the device? I mean, is it easy enough to take off, which could negate the whole point of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

humanji wrote: »
    Are you serious? Have you ever had to look after a child? Take your eyes off them for a split second and they're gone. Add to this some freak who wants to kidnap them and a child can be taken fairly easily.

The only thought I'd have on it is how secure is the device? I mean, is it easy enough to take off, which could negate the whole point of it.

Yeah if its a device that can only be removed by the parent rather than one embedded in the child i see no problem, I dont think any parent who has young children would argue against this technology especially when shopping with their little run-aways.

humanji wrote: »
    There are numerous RFID signal blocking materials available that any professional abductor could use if they wanted to kidnap a child.

So now the Pedos are tryin to tempt kids into their Faraday Cage instead of their their Vans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

There are numerous RFID signal blocking materials available that any professional abductor could use if they wanted to kidnap a child.
    But it's one more deterrent. A suitably determined kidnapper will go to any length to get their target. A kidnapper who wasn't as confident may be warned off.

Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'

All Australians could be implanted with microchips for tracking and identification within the next two or three generations, a prominent academic says.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/735519/humans-will-be-implanted-with-microchips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

+1

Rockefeller said so

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

This one man holds everything for CTers. You use him as proof of so many things, just because he said it. I've said it before, and I'll say it again;

Just because someone says something, doesn't mean its going to happen.

I'm surprised at CTers on this forum, if a president or leader said there was no NWO, or aliens or whatever, you'd all jump in and tell us that you couldn't believe what they said, yet you take everything that this man says as a warning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

This one man holds everything for CTers. You use him as proof of so many things, just because he said it. I've said it before, and I'll say it again;

Just because someone says something, doesn't mean its going to happen.

I'm surprised at CTers on this forum, if a president or leader said there was no NWO, or aliens or whatever, you'd all jump in and tell us that you couldn't believe what they said, yet you take everything that this man says as a warning.

His family runs the planet with the rotshchild dynasty ,they think of us as "serfs" to them and we are worthless scum to be disposed of by any means they wish ,and the have publicly endorsed a mass cull of humans on this planet of 90% ,they would prefer 200>300 million far more controllable.Did you watch the vid ?

Advertisement