Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a new TV - need advice!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

I'm looking to buy a 32" tv to use with my PS3. And I was wondering if anyone could give some advice or recommendations?

I was thinking Sony, Samsung or Panasonic

I've been looking at the Sony kdl32d3000 for £716 pound from amazon at the mo, knowing Sony is reliable I've had no probs with the Sony CRT TV I currently have in my sitting room. And apparently it deals with a PS3 better then other models although i'm not sure if this is true.

On this tread you seem to be liking Samsung and I'm just wondering if anyone likes the Sony kdl32d3000?

I'm currently unsure whether i need 1080p or not or would 720p do? I would like to future proof my investment if it was possible.

Also the room I'm buying it for is my bedroom and isnt exactly huge - about 3.5m square approx. Would a 32" be too big? I was considering a 26" till i saw a 32" wasn't that much more expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

jasonb wrote: »
    Hey there...

Glad to hear it helped, it can be a bit of a minefield looking for your first HD TV. If you've any questions drop them in here and we'll try to help...

J.
    hey jason im looking to buy a 42" tv for the sitting room, it will mainly be used for watching tv, and my xbox360, can you recommend a tv to buy in the 800-1000euro price range

help greatly appreciated:D

Advertisement