Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharon Ni Bheolain

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

MegaMilf!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Sherlock

She has four children in total (all by different fellas I bet, the dirty harlot).

The carpet matches the curtains and she prefers it on top. God bless Podge and Rodge....

Think you're getting Sharon mixed up with the red haired one who does the Afternoon show on RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

class woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

She's originally from Galway I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

She definitely does it for me. I remember her presenting News2 in a black catsuit and choker and one point. Made it very hard to concentrate on dinner...

Is it just me, or does she look. Well, dirty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

Pighead wrote:
    Sharons one of the greatest newsreaders Pighead has ever seen
    s8n is the worst poster Pighead has ever seen.

:):):):):):):):)

Pighead says it, therefore it must be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

magpie wrote:
    She definitely does it for me. I remember her presenting News2 in a black catsuit and choker and one point. Made it very hard to concentrate on dinner...

Is it just me, or does she look. Well, dirty?

yup, she's definetly got that "i'll tell you when to stop" look about her (thank god:D ) though the change from "mrs peel" to "mary poppins" is a tad disturbing

that said i was trying to find a decent picture of her for my sig on another board (damn near impossble:rolleyes: ) and i came upon this site

http://members.lycos.co.uk/sharonnibheolain/

click on the "guestbook" section and read from the bottom of the page up. funniest thing i read in ages:D

hint: read the entry names :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

that said i was trying to find a decent picture of her for my sig on another board (damn near impossble:rolleyes: ) and i came upon this site

click on the "guestbook" section and read from the bottom of the page up. funniest thing i read in ages:D

Entry by
    Laura Woods
    on Fri Oct 21 15:49:46 2005

Entry by
    Miriam O Callaghan
    on Fri Oct 21 16:07:05 2005

ROFLMAO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,861 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

sjones wrote:
    In my pants!

Where do I find the aforementioned pants???!!!! :eek:

;)

Think Sharon is in this week's RTE Guide. Could I be actually tempted to buy it???? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

yup, she's definetly got that "i'll tell you when to stop" look about her (thank god:D ) though the change from "mrs peel" to "mary poppins" is a tad disturbing

Some bitching going on that page. Best read in ages!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

thats some funny reading.

"I'm from Limerick like"

"shaved and proud":D seems we'll never know if the collars and cuffs match:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭BigWilly

lmfao

I'm in stitches! First genuinly funny internet thing all day!

BigWillyStyle

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Entry by Emma O Driscoll on Fri Oct 21 16:07:53 2005

Im from Limerick like

brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Well, saw an ad for the RTÉ Guide today and guess who is on the cover? Why yes, it's Sharon. Complete with exposé on her age and details of her sex life... or maybe not.

[yakka]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

Sherlock wrote:
    Think you're getting Sharon mixed up with the red haired one who does the Afternoon show on RTE.

D'oh, you're right. Bloody Irish names, they all look alike :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

As some other boards user put it, I'd leave her like a painter's radio.

magpie wrote:
    As some other boards user put it, I'd leave her like a painter's radio.

:D

and guess whos on the billboard down the way from the brazen head?

yup, good old sharon. only the face lads but thats what does it for me. seems someones being paying attention to the ruckus over the fas ad:D

had a look at the RTE guide thing, not much there really just about her and her daughter (cute little mite) though there is a nice pic of her in her black cat suit !
    ah well, theres always the news:)

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

used to live in carpenterstown.

really nice woman, and obviously very hot.

Was my teacher back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

what school in castleknock did she teach in and when??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Malteaser! wrote:
    what school in castleknock did she teach in and when??

Castleknock Community College around 1996.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

py2006 wrote:
    She has a younger sister too who rates quiet high on the do-able scale!

This information is useless without pictures!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Linford

MM3 wrote:
    Actually she's from malahide aged about 34 and a nice lady - she couldn't have been a student teacher in 1988 as that was the year she would have done the leaving cert. How do I know this? She was in my class at school.

M

She did her leaving cert when she was about 15?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MAYPOP

I saw her driving a Nissan Micra about 10 years ago, nearly crashed into me too, could have got her phone number if she had :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Xavi6 wrote:
    Castleknock Community College around 1996.

i was only doing my communion in 1996 so there's no way i would of heard of her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Malteaser! wrote:
    i was only doing my communion in 1996 so there's no way i would of heard of her!!

Well she was there the year before I started which was 1997.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Can confirm that the bould Sharon has a girly handshake. A couple of years ago I got a free dinner in the Burlington, along with loads of others who'd donated blood 50 or 100 times. So we queued up for a presentation of the special pin and a photo with the delovely Sharon. She's VERY small!
    She must've said 'tanks for de blud' a hundred and fifty times that evening!!!

She's a nice girl, but can only look at her for short periods at a time cos those over mascara'd eyes remind me of a racoon. Sorry Sharon

loved the link provided.hilarious...Emma O'Kelly lives somewhere near me, I've seen her a few times walking around.First time,she was wearing these 'I'm a famous hollywood superstar, get away from me, that's if you recognise me, I hope you do' type sunglasses. Oh, just realised, maybe it's cos she has the Rodge/Podge eyes. Anyone ever notice that when she's reportin' from the tribunals in Dublin Castle. They don't blink...

I married a foreigner and this link made me laugh...
    http://www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Dragging up old threads FTL. :(

i thought it was a new one its been that long :D

by the way dont knock petited girls, there's things ya can do with them that you cant do with a six-footer ! :)

that said am i the only one to notice her plunging neckline lately? certaily seems to be alot more skin on show durin the news!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭eezarthegreat

Pighead wrote: »
    And still the inane thoughtless rubbish posts from s8n(1/10,what the fcuk does it mean?)
    Listen pal Pigheads here to talk about Sharon Ni Bheolain, the last thing I need is some world weary fcuker wrecking my buzz and my horn. Now run along pal.

Jesus I just stumbled across this thread, whats with the third person?? Thought only fags and psycho's do that kinds ****?

Obviously not..... :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement