Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3dmark05 Has Been Realeased Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Well congrats!!! Now I have to beat you too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

I DONT HAVE ANY DOUBT THAT YOU WILL ...there will be plenty of overtake between us till we break the 11000 mark ....hurry up the view is great up here ;)

Its so nice to hold the highest score in both the single card and sli cards :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

WizZard wrote:
    Congrats Dman! Well done! That's a fantastic score. I have no idea how you did it with those speeds though? Damn you :D;)
    Wish my fscking Venice would work... then I'll beat you again!

Look at those minute differences! I'd better be able to pull that off! ;)
    3dMark05_Compare.jpg

I've no idea how it got it at those clock speeds either. Must have been the BH-5 running at 2-2-2-5 :D
    how did my cpu outscore yours :eek:

Cant wait to get some decent cooling on this baby

12mm = 0.47inches. any ideas lads?

Congrats dub. Theres still a lot more room in htat score with your rig

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

well done man, ah i long for a x850XT.............:(

hehehe.. awell im highest in the whole orb for an x800pro..well i was a few weeks ago, havnt checked recently

• Advertisement

Dman_15 wrote:
    how did my cpu outscore yours :eek:
    12mm = 0.47inches. any ideas lads?
    That was my 3200+ Winchester ;) not my Venice!

www.quietpc.com have that size. It fits the Zalman Reserator 1. I got 1/2" tubing from overclock.co.uk before and 'made' it fit that size ;)

@f1refox:
    Maybe start a new thread?

4vjsyp

ive just downloaded 3dmark05 again and installed a fresh cpoy ver1.02.and it keeps telling me that my submission failed ...anyone got any idea's ...and can i post a score that i saved through the program as a ...3dr file or will i need the full 3dmark for that

think u mite need the full ver for that.. so u did pull a sickie today to get a good 3dmark score?? u got those babies 0n water yet???

yes pulled a sickie so i could kick some butt :D and no the water is'nt up and running yet . next week 11000 will be up here and i wont be the only one either ...i'd say WIZ will be up there in the 11's aswell and if DMAN but his on we will have some fun over-taking each other each day ....till i take over again:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Dunno if thats good or bad, considering specs.

xp2500 @ 2400Mhz
    1GB Geil VALUE Ram (Roffles)
    x800Pro @ 529/529 (Must be a 12 pipe version me thinks)

Thats on default 3dMark05 settings.

• Advertisement

well im working on another phase-change rig soon , so it may have to be SLI ;)

Einst&#252 wrote: »

xp2500 @ 2400Mhz

thats a good score for your specs especially on an x800pro

xp2500 @ 2400Mhz

yes thats a nice score for a x800pro ...nice one

gline wrote:
    thats a good score for your specs especially on an x800pro
    Might see if my card (Sapphire) can flash to XL. No watercooling or anything, tend to run the gfx card at 500/500 for general usage and gaming cuz I'd be worried about frying it! :D (Tho it does seem 100% stable at the higher settings...!)

Might see if my card (Sapphire) can flash to XL. No watercooling or anything, tend to run the gfx card at 500/500 for general usage and gaming cuz I'd be worried about frying it! :D (Tho it does seem 100% stable at the higher settings...!)

lol, i dont like mine anything under 600mhz core, always at that for games, heheh

gline wrote:
    lol, i dont like mine anything under 600mhz core, always at that for games, heheh
    Lol! :D That pc was put together on the cheap tho, very cheap! If I could afford water-cooling I'd have a great time with it! :D

true true, but that watercooler was dirt cheap - like 90 euros and the block was about 50euros

Don't flash the Pro to XL. Totally different architecture/fab process.

Try the Pro -> XT mod instead! (www.techpowerup.com)

WizZard wrote:

Will have a look at it! Thanks! Sorry to have dragged this thread off from some of the amazing scores and processes! Thanks for the advice! ;)

WizZard wrote:

doesnt work these days, unless your card is really old and then no guarentees

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Damn lads some real heavy scores congrads to all. Wizz could pull it off with a Venice. Oh man,wish i had that much power.Dub pulling a sicky ;) ;dedication to the cause.

Nukem

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

this heating up to be a great war, lol

congrats DMAN ...ive rang in sick again so watch out dubs still about:D

dubdvd wrote:
    rang in sick again so watch out dubs still about:D

heheh, now thats what i call devotion to beating a high benchmark ;)

back at ya DMAN as you can see from the snaps im having alot of sh1t with the orb...but as soon as its sorted they will be posted there aswell ...so your still in the lead till i post them ...but heres whats coming 10295 "thats more than 5 pionts ahead :D and ive still got tons left in her and she is still running on stock cooling

4vmxq9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

whats the number of HR in the hospital you work in dub??!! :D

sssssssssshhhhhhhhh they maybe reading this "beleive it or not once a month every month i have do 139 hrs in a two weeks period" but as soon as that 2 weeks is finished i get a week off ...which is spent either sleeping or tweaking and modding....don't get me started about the health services....:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Congrads you mad ass b*stard.When you putting the water on. 11k man thats severe.

Nukem

• Advertisement

Nukem wrote:
    Congrads you mad ass b*stard.When you putting the water on. 11k man thats severe.

Nukem

the watercooling will arrive from dangerden during the week for the SLI myself and WiZzard will be in the 11000 by then ...wiz is having alot of trouble at the moment with his new venice ...so as soon as he has that sorted ill have to watch my back

Advertisement